Advocacy Aid is a communications, development and research consultancy in South Africa led by Patricia Martin, the former executive director of ACESS (Alliance for Children's Entitlement to Social Security). She is a human rights advocate with more than decade of experience in policy analysis, research and strategic communications.
Advocacy Aid offers professional support to the development sector to facilitate effective change. Clients include NGOs, research bodies, academic institutes, government departments and international agencies.
We provide expert services in the following areas:
- Research and policy analysis
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Strategic planning, development and training
- Writing and editing (annual reports, research outputs, plain-language documents, dissertations)
- Developing materials and media (websites, newsletters, fact sheets, posters, popular versions).
Regulatory Roundup lead story