Developing materials and media
We develop a host of materials and media. The work which goes into this includes:
- conducting original research and interviews to generate usable content
- writing and editing text
- document formatting and visual design
- print production
- printing and delivery.
Literacy and materials development:
- fact sheets
- training manuals
- literacy comics.
Communication and information services:
- plain-language documents
- annual reports
- organisational, workshop and conference reports
- editorials for the media
- press releases.
- We specialise in designing, architecting and implementing Joomla! content management systems, an open-source technology suitable for content portals, online libraries, academic journals, promotional websites and intranets.
- We provide website management, content updating and staff training in website operation.
Clients include the Faculty of Law at UWC, Economic Justice Network, the ECDLC and Save the Children.